Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Lightbulb?

Ok so...during yesterday's therapy session, I've realized my only passions in life: Writing, Music, Movies and Fashion. If I decide to pursue a career, it would most definitely be in writing. Writing about what? I have no clue..hahaha but writing about something I know, see or feel comes easy to me and is definitely the best seller. First things first, I must move out of my Mama's house because her presence just "irritates" my mental block..(my block meaning my brain..something condusive to me writing). Enviornment is everything. I've learned that in order to write, it comes from within and definitely your surroundings. Your surroundings give you motivation, ideas and inspiration. Once in my own peace, I can continue paying off my debts (my days of being a fashionista caused this by the way). With both goals in place, I can go back to school and achieve my ultimate goal: A B.A in comparative literature, an MFA in creative writing and finally an M.A in Journalism. Sounds dope right? Guess what? IT IS...watch me....

Another realization..I want a long spiffy weave SOO BAD! I was always Anti-Weave but I'd like to try something different. Is that so friggin bad?! People act like I said I wanted to skin a cat alive and wear it on my head. BOOGER EATERS! gets me sick..but guess what? I'm getting one anyway and I'll be flyest cat wearer on Earth!

Also, What the hell and Who the hell used to drink liquor called Night Train?? and why is this my first time hearing about it? That sounds like death in a bottle. I wouldn't even drink Colt 45 or anything in the shape of a 40 oz. bottle. Who still does that? Isn't that for crackheads??! No offense to any crack head reading this but it's time FOR YOU to even upgrade your drink level..get on it..

Until next time..

1 comment:

  1. night train is old school

    nice blog hit me up one day
    have a great weekend and chk my RDB

    ReplyDelete